Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Within days, the Lebanese Prime Minister will visit Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Within days, the Lebanese Prime Minister will visit Iraq Empty Within days, the Lebanese Prime Minister will visit Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Apr 2021, 6:57 am

[size=36]Within days, the Lebanese Prime Minister will visit Iraq[/size]

[size=36]Political| 09:47 - 04/09/2021[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Mawazine News
    Lebanese media revealed, on Friday, an official planned visit of the resigned Lebanese Prime Minister Hassan Diab to Iraq.
    The Lebanese newspaper Al-Jumhuriya stated that the caretaker prime minister, Hassan Diab, will visit Iraq on the 17th and 18th of this month.
    The newspaper added that the Lebanese delegation will include the ministers of energy, health, agriculture, tourism and industry, amid questions about whether this visit is a direct response of heavy caliber to the Egyptian disregard for the current government and its head in the recent visit of Egyptian Foreign Minister Sameh Shoukry to Beirut.
    The political scene in Lebanon remains ambiguous, since the resignation of Hassan Diab's government in the wake of the Beirut Port explosion, which resulted in 200 casualties and damaged large parts of the city.
    Saad Hariri was nominated last October to form a new government, but without results so far, and a dispute has raged between Hariri and Aoun for months over the form of this government and the number of its members, which dashed hopes of changing the course of the worsening financial collapse in Lebanon. Ended 29 / h
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:25 am