Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Oil: Adding 100,000 Barrels Per Day To Production Capacity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Oil: Adding 100,000 Barrels Per Day To Production Capacity Empty Basra Oil: Adding 100,000 Barrels Per Day To Production Capacity

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Feb 2022, 6:22 am

[size=38]Basra Oil: Adding 100,000 Barrels Per Day To Production Capacity
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/14/2022 | 12:16 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad...
    The director of the Basra Oil Company, Khaled Hamza, announced, on Monday, that the development operations of the Fayhaa field within the new Yamama oil reservoir in the province have added 100,000 barrels per day to the national production capacity.
    Hamza said, in a statement reported by the newspaper "Al-Sabah" and seen by "The Information", that "oil production in this reservoir started recently after the completion of drilling wells operations," noting that "the company's plan in the ninth patch is to dig about (13) wells, and we are continuing to work Drilling appraisal wells in this important area.”
    For his part, Imad Kazem, Director of the Basra Oil Company’s Exploration Affairs Department, said that “the target production capacity is 100,000 barrels per day in the first phase, in addition to treating associated gas in conjunction with oil production.” finished/25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:46 am