Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank of Iraq: Changing the dinar exchange rate in a short period leads to stagnation and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank of Iraq: Changing the dinar exchange rate in a short period leads to stagnation and Empty The Central Bank of Iraq: Changing the dinar exchange rate in a short period leads to stagnation and

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 7:10 am

[size=32][rtl]The Central Bank of Iraq: Changing the dinar exchange rate in a short period leads to stagnation and fluctuations[/rtl]

February 20, 2022
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baghdad - time
    The political uproar over the dollar's exchange rate began to subside after the parliamentary meeting, while the exchange rate fell and demand became scarce On the dollar over the last two days, the developments came within what he revealed
    The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheeb, on Sunday, from the results of his meeting with members of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, where Important files were discussed, including the exchange rate,   and it was the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, who became A political paper in the hands of the coordination framework. Suddenly,   he said that the price of the dollar is linked to a number of reforms  Economic for the whole country, not just one. A statement from the Central Bank said, “The Governor, Mustafa Ghaleb, praised the results of his meeting.” With members of the House of Representatives on Saturday 19/2/1920, His Excellency gave a full explanation of the functions of the Central Bank And the mechanisms of buying and selling foreign currency and monitoring the banking sector.” The statement added that “the governor of The Central Bank presented the justifications that necessitated the adjustment of the foreign exchange rate and the results that have been achieved and will be achieved In the medium and long term,” he said, noting that “the Central Bank is studying the issue of the exchange rate from different angles.” I direct it, and the public financial institutions must perform their tasks in an efficient manner in order to achieve all the objectives of the resolution.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:22 pm