Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil Allocates 12 Billion Dinars For The Reconstruction And Rehabilitation Of The Infrastructure Of T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil Allocates 12 Billion Dinars For The Reconstruction And Rehabilitation Of The Infrastructure Of T Empty Oil Allocates 12 Billion Dinars For The Reconstruction And Rehabilitation Of The Infrastructure Of T

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Feb 2022, 5:55 am

[size=38]Oil Allocates 12 Billion Dinars For The Reconstruction And Rehabilitation Of The Infrastructure Of The Cruz Field
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/02/26 | 2:19 PM
    [/size]

Information / Anbar.. Anbar
    Governor's Energy Affairs Adviser, Aziz Khalaf Al-Tarmuz, announced on Saturday the allocation of 12 billion dinars for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the infrastructure of the crutch oil field in the western regions.
    Al-Tarmuz said in a statement to / the information / that "the Ministry of Oil has allocated about 12 billion dinars for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of the Cruz oil field in the Qaim district, west of Anbar, in preparation for its presentation as an investment opportunity after being rehabilitated by local companies."
    He added that "the Ministry of Oil did not offer the field to investment pending the approval of Parliament, because the presentation of these projects is sovereign and takes place through the approval of the central government, noting that" local companies have begun operations to remove the rubble and rebuild the infrastructure of the oil field crutch, which was damaged in large proportions by terrorist operations, explaining. Dozens of local and foreign investment companies have expressed their desire to invest in the field, which is one of the most important oil fields in Anbar.
    It is noteworthy that the Oil Ministry received a few days ago investment offers from European and American companies to invest in the Cruz oil field in western Anbar. finished/ 12a

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:34 am