Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OPEC: We Are Closely Monitoring The Situation In The Oil Market

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OPEC: We Are Closely Monitoring The Situation In The Oil Market Empty OPEC: We Are Closely Monitoring The Situation In The Oil Market

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Mar 2022, 9:32 am

[size=38]OPEC: We Are Closely Monitoring The Situation In The Oil Market
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/01/2022 | 6:27 PM
    [/size]

Information / follow up..
    OPEC Secretary-General Muhammad Barkindo said that the organization will continue to closely monitor the situation in the oil market in the coming period, against the background of the impact of geopolitics and the Corona virus epidemic.
    This came in a statement issued by the organization following the meeting of the technical committee of the “OPEC +” group, which includes oil-producing countries from the “OPEC” group and outside.
    Barkindo pointed to the impact of the geopolitical situation and the uncertainties associated with the spread of the Corona virus on energy and oil markets, and said, "We will continue to monitor these developments closely in the coming days and weeks."
    He also urged the Secretary-General of "OPEC" to monitor the changing conditions in the market. Barkindo added that according to OPEC, the demand for oil is expected to rise by 4.2 million barrels per day in 2022.
    Earlier, the Saudi Cabinet, in its session today, affirmed the Kingdom's keenness on the stability and balance of oil markets, and its commitment to the "OPEC +" agreement. finished/25h

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:28 am