Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq Discusses With France Activating Joint Cooperation And Coordination In The Aviation Sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq Discusses With France Activating Joint Cooperation And Coordination In The Aviation Sector Empty Iraq Discusses With France Activating Joint Cooperation And Coordination In The Aviation Sector

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Mar 2022, 5:59 am

Iraq Discusses With France Activating Joint Cooperation And Coordination In The Aviation Sector
    03/03/2022
    15th

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The Iraqi Civil Aviation Authority discussed today, Thursday, with its French counterpart, with the participation of the Iraqi Embassy in Paris, cooperation and joint coordination in the civil aviation sector between the two countries.
    The Aviation Authority said in a statement received by "Earth News" that "among the topics that were discussed between the two sides are related to aviation security and air safety, and updating the air transport agreement between the two countries."
    She added, "It was agreed that a technical delegation from French aviation security would visit Iraqi airports for the purpose of exchanging practical experiences and acquiring approved information on airport security, in addition to discussing the issue of air safety and the progress made regarding air bans by meeting the requirements of the European Union and the European Air Safety Agency (EASA).
    And she indicated that "technical cooperation in the field of training and capacity development for civil aviation authority employees was discussed."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:57 am