Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Government calls on its fighters to take precautions to prevent the exploitation of ISIS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Government calls on its fighters to take precautions to prevent the exploitation of ISIS Empty The Federal Government calls on its fighters to take precautions to prevent the exploitation of ISIS

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Mar 2022, 4:48 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Federal Government calls on its fighters to take precautions to prevent the exploitation of ISIS…[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]The leadership of the Federal Police Forces called on its fighters to take the utmost care and caution to prevent terrorist organizations from exploiting the dust storm to launch criminal attacks.[/size]
    [size=45]And the leadership said in a statement: To all our heroic fighters... With the dusty atmosphere that our country is going through, we recommend all our heroic fighters to take the utmost precaution, caution and extreme attention and to prevent any attempt by terrorist and criminal elements from compromising the security of citizens and our heroic fighters, and may God protect Iraq and its honorable people.[/size]
    [size=45]It is noteworthy that most of Iraq's central, southern and western cities are exposed to a dust storm that has limited the field of vision, while it is expected to gradually erupt from the country.[/size]
    [size=45]The dust storm prompted the Anbar operations to raise the state of alert and combat readiness in anticipation of the terrorist organization “ISIS” exploiting the weather conditions witnessed by the cities of Iraq by being exposed to dust storms.[/size]
    [size=45]And the Najaf Health Department announced, this Thursday evening, that emergency hospitals receive dozens of cases of suffocation due to the dust storm, while confirming the full alertness of its staff in all hospitals.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 11:21 am