Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq.. Postponing the hearing of the lawsuit to restore the dollar exchange rate to its previous

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq.. Postponing the hearing of the lawsuit to restore the dollar exchange rate to its previous Empty Iraq.. Postponing the hearing of the lawsuit to restore the dollar exchange rate to its previous

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Mar 2022, 8:22 am

Iraq.. Postponing the hearing of the lawsuit to restore the dollar exchange rate to its previous
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Supreme Court of Iraq
     March 14, 2022 02:25 PM
    Mubasher: The Federal Supreme Court of Iraq decided, today, Monday, to postpone the hearing of the case numbered (32/Federal/2022); Concerning the exchange of the US dollar in relation to the Iraqi dinar to its predecessor by 120 thousand Iraqi dinars for every 100 US dollars.
    [ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The decision of the Federal Supreme Court stipulated the postponement of hearing the case until April 4, 2022, according to the Iraqi News Agency.
    The court decided, earlier, to postpone the hearing of the case to the session of March 14, 2022; For the purpose of informing the Minister of Finance and the Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to attend the next session.
    On December 19, 2020, the Central Bank of Iraq announced the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  from 1190 dinars per dollar to 1450 dinars per dollar as the purchase price of foreign currency from the Ministry of Finance, and 1460 dinars per dollar as the price of selling foreign currency to banks. Finally, 1470 dinars per dollar as the price of selling foreign currency to the public.
    Recommendations :
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:39 am