Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: We adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: We adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process Empty Al-Maliki: We adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Mar 2022, 8:29 am

Al-Maliki: We adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 2022/03/22

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 26

[rtl]Baghdad / Al-Mawrid News[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, affirmed, on Tuesday, that the coordination framework and its allies adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process .[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Maliki said, in his tweet to him on Twitter, "The coordination framework and its allies adhere to the third guarantor of the integrity of the political process, preventing political chaos and preventing the production of a weak government that harms the interests of citizens and weakens the prestige of the state ."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He added, "The goal is not to disrupt the formation of the government when it responds to the principle of forming the most numerous parliamentary bloc, and to represent the largest component concerned with forming the government, starting with naming the prime minister and ending with forming the government and setting its political, service and security program." .[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 11:57 pm