Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

More than half a billion dollars in central bank sales in 3 sessions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

More than half a billion dollars in central bank sales in 3 sessions Empty More than half a billion dollars in central bank sales in 3 sessions

Post by Rocky Fri 25 Mar 2022, 8:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    More than half a billion dollars in central bank sales in 3 sessions
    25 March 2022

Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The Central Bank of Iraq's sales of US currency during the past week amounted to more than half a billion dollars.
    The Central Bank did not organize five sessions because there is an official holiday on Sunday and Monday
    The bank organized three sessions, the total amounted to more than 650 million dollars in the three sessions, a decrease of nearly 300 million dollars from the total [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The Central Bank did not organize five sessions due to an official holiday on Sunday and Monday on the occasion of Nowruz holidays.
    At the beginning of the official week, the Central Bank of Iraq's foreign currency sales recorded a significant increase [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , March 22, 2022, to more than $235 million.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Central Bank of Iraq continued its high foreign currency sales, despite a slight decrease, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , March 23, 2022, recording about $226 million.
    Likewise, the next day, the Central Bank of Iraq continued its high sales of foreign currency despite a new decline, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , March 24, 2022, recording more than $201 million.
    The sales of the Central Bank of Iraq during the previous week amounted to nearly one billion dollars.
    The bank covered sales during the week at the following prices:
    • The selling price of the amounts transferred to bank accounts abroad is (1460) dinars per dollar.
    • The cash sale price is (1460) dinars per dollar.
    • [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:02 pm