Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Muqtada al-Sadr talks about the response of the independents and pledges to "repay the favor"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Muqtada al-Sadr talks about the response of the independents and pledges to "repay the favor" Empty Muqtada al-Sadr talks about the response of the independents and pledges to "repay the favor"

Post by Rocky Sat 26 Mar 2022, 8:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Muqtada al-Sadr talks about the response of the independents and pledges to "repay the favor"
    March 23, 2022

Independents hold about 40 seats in parliament
    Ultra Iraq - Editorial Team
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, sent a letter of thanks to the independent representatives, against the background of assurances about attending the presidential election session.
    Al-Sadr said, “It did not come to my ears, but rather penetrated my heart that there was a tangible response from the independent parliamentary brothers after the last tweet. I would like to thank them for putting the nation’s interest ahead of special interests, wishing them that this heartfelt feeling would be fulfilled in the fullest way out of love for Iraq, I will be obligated to return the favor to them at the earliest opportunity.”
    Al-Sadr added, "This is not done through sharing the cake. This is what they do not accept and we do not accept. We are deluding the advocates of a homeland. Rather, by healing the wounds and seeking to unite their ranks, I no longer hope for life for long, but I will strive in what remains for me to destroy the rest of the schemes of the corrupt in Building an Iraq led by the righteous, united and without spoils except for the nation’s interest, so that the nation’s voice rises with an army, national security forces, a majority government, an impartial judiciary, safeguarded borders, rooted prestige, and a connected people’s dignity, far from all external interference, so that peace may prevail.”
    And he continued, by saying, "O you who are independent, with your brothers, continue the march without running, but with facilitation and success from God, and I do not ask you for a reward except for affection for the homeland, as it deserves all respect and love."
    Al-Sadr concluded by saying, "Oh God, seal me with martyrdom, the homeland with victory, and the people with pride and honor."

And the independents occupy about 40 seats in Parliament, including parties that emerged from the protests, where Al-Sadr is betting on winning at least half of them to disrupt the blocking third, pledging to give them "space to run the country on terms."
    Al-Sadr had previously called in a long statement, the representatives and independent blocs, to assign the tripartite alliance to achieve a quorum and complete the procedures for electing the president of the republic in the next session.
    Al-Sadr pledged to give the independents a "chance to run the country" if they "unified their ranks and distanced themselves from temptations," as he put it, while he considered it the "last chance" against attempts to "drag the country into war and conflicts."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:37 pm