Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: the political process is facing a dangerous turn need to agree

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: the political process is facing a dangerous turn need to agree Empty Maliki: the political process is facing a dangerous turn need to agree

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    History of edits:: 07/03/2016 22:32 • 198 visits readable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[Oan- Baghdad]
    president of a coalition of state law , Nuri al - Maliki stressed the need to achieve a state of harmony and political consensus because of internal political process is facing a dangerous turn. "

A statement by his office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of it, that al - Maliki "received at his office this evening delegation clans and components Basra Council, pointed out that Iraq is dire for all, and every Iraqi role in the construction process so we must participate in supporting and achieving community and political harmony that It leads us to overcome differences and achieve the demands of the Iraqi people. "
    and" we need a big effort in the construction process because state - building is not an easy task . it is difficult and complex, and all the variety in society represents a fundamental element of it , and clans are part of those components that have a role in the process construction. "
    Maliki said that" the need today require reconsider a lot of issues , especially with regard to amendments to the Constitution and reforms despite the difficult but it is possible to take place. "
    He added that" Iraq faces a security crisis requires everyone to stand up to confront them, "noting that" decrepitude who gets in a particular city or province will reflect negatively on the rest of the cities in the country " and called on " everyone to unite efforts to overcome the security, economic and political crises. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:01 am