Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chest: commissioning new prime minister, the fruit of the cooperation of all national parties

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chest: commissioning new prime minister, the fruit of the cooperation of all national parties  Empty Chest: commissioning new prime minister, the fruit of the cooperation of all national parties

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Aug 2014, 8:29 am

Chest: commissioning new prime minister, the fruit of the cooperation of all national parties 

Baghdad / term 

He Muqtada al-Sadr, the leader of the Sadrist movement, yesterday, commissioned Haider Abadi form the next government as "the first building block to get to safety," saying that what has happened is the result of the cooperation of all national parties.

Sadr demanded everyone to "join hands" for the success of the new government, called the final out that "the show of patriotism and fairness and conscience conscious and high degree of specialization in order to end the suffering of the oppressed people." 
    This comes after several contacts conducted by the chest with the President of the Republic, Mr. Fuad Masum, the Iraqi Parliament Speaker Mr. Saleem Jubouri and president of the National Alliance, Dr. Ibrahim al-Jaafari and the National Alliance candidate for the presidency of the Council of Ministers, Mr. Haider Abadi to discuss the general situation that Iraq is going through political and benefits and the formation of the new Iraqi government. In a statement to his private office had seen it (term), considered the chest commissioning Abadi, the task of forming the new government as "the first signs or block the first can with optimism to get to safety." 
    added al-Sadr said, "and he must unite and work hard for the success of the formation of the new government which should show patriotism and fairness and conscience conscious and high degree of specialization in order to end the suffering of the oppressed people. " 
    continued the leader of the Sadrist movement, "according to my understanding, this assignment will be important introduction and effective way to end more crises that still people are suffering Collect both the security problems, service or other absolute , "hoping all the parties," a spirit of high responsibility and not to resort to violence and put things into what the public interest, especially our brothers in the Islamic Dawa Party, who were inclined to (third term) despite the refusal partners Collect even the supreme authority, which was the first sponsor for the success and the salvation of Iraq. " 
    and continued chest "but everyone knows that this success that was not an accident but for God's favor upon us and His mercy and blessings be upon you, then the efforts of reference that taught us the father of all, as well as the unity of grassroots efforts and political all denominations Pkrdha and enacted and Hiatha ... so I stand thankful for those efforts, particularly brothers President and Speaker of Parliament and President of the Alliance of it, hoping to be of help to the oppressed and advocates for the poor. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:50 pm