Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Representative From Babel: Reveals The Date Of The Issuance Of The Government Report On The Govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Representative From Babel: Reveals The Date Of The Issuance Of The Government Report On The Govern Empty A Representative From Babel: Reveals The Date Of The Issuance Of The Government Report On The Govern

Post by Rocky Thu 31 Mar 2022, 5:49 am

[size=38]A Representative From Babel: Reveals The Date Of The Issuance Of The Government Report On The Governor
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    03/31/2022 | 10:58 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    The representative of Babylon Governorate, Ahmed Fawaz Al-Watifi, revealed, on Thursday, the date on which the date of issuing the government report on the performance of the governor of Babylon, Hassan Mandeel, will be announced.
    Al-Watifi said in a statement to "Information" that "the next few days will witness the issuance of the report of the ministerial committee charged with evaluating the performance of the governor of Babylon."
    He added that "the Babylon public is with the change to correct the path and advance the service and economic reality within the province of Babil," and indicated that "the corruption files related to the province are the competence of the Integrity Commission, indicating that" the representatives of the province of Babylon are with the public's demand for a change.
    Previously, “a ministry committee was formed, headed by Minister of Planning Khaled Battal, with the membership of the Minister of Construction and Housing, Nazanin Muhammad Wusu, and the head of the secretariat of the High Commission for Coordination between the Governorates, Aqil Muhammad Karim. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 07 Jun 2024, 6:04 pm