Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Union clarifies the date for opening negotiations with other parties to form the regional govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Union clarifies the date for opening negotiations with other parties to form the regional govern Empty The Union clarifies the date for opening negotiations with other parties to form the regional govern

Post by Rocky Yesterday at 5:20 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]The Union clarifies the date for opening negotiations with other parties to form the regional government[/size]
    • Today 10:00

Information/Baghdad...
    On Tuesday, the member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Surji, revealed the date for opening the door to conducting discussions and negotiations with other parties on the issue of the birth of the new government for Kurdistan, noting that the union is awaiting the announcement of the final results of the elections.
    Al-Surji said in a statement to / Al-Maalouma /, "The Election Commission announced the preliminary results of the vote in the Kurdistan Region, as we await the announcement of the final results after considering the appeals in order to begin the movement towards forming the new government."
    He added, "The National Union will open its doors to other political parties in order to create alliances in order to proceed with the formation of the new government, as the Union will not be a crisis maker in the region."
    He said that "the union is determined to expedite the formation of the new government, after announcing the final election results and opening the door to negotiations and discussions with the rest of the parties, especially since the region has had a caretaker government for two years and needs a genuine government to manage it." End 25N

Current date/time is Wed 23 Oct 2024, 6:28 pm