Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is behind Al-Amiri's meetings with the ambassadors of European countries? .. Behind the scenes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is behind Al-Amiri's meetings with the ambassadors of European countries? .. Behind the scenes  Empty What is behind Al-Amiri's meetings with the ambassadors of European countries? .. Behind the scenes

Post by Rocky Tue 05 Apr 2022, 6:06 am

[size=32]What is behind Al-Amiri's meetings with the ambassadors of European countries? .. Behind the scenes of the meeting with the German ambassador[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Monday 04 April 2022 at 12:17 pm (166 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad/Sky Press

The head of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Hadi al-Amiri, stressed during his meeting with the German ambassador to Iraq, Martinez Yegar, that the Shiite framework did not and will not give up forming the largest bloc to guarantee the right of the Shiite component.

This came according to a statement published by Al-Amiri's private office, which stated that "political stability must be achieved because this produces a strong and stable government that is able to maintain security and stability and provide services to citizens."

For his part, the German ambassador stressed that "Germany will not interfere in Iraq as it used to do in the past," adding that "they will deal with any government formed by the Iraqis, and the sovereignty of Iraq is important to us."

Al-Amiri praised the role of the German government "in its support for Iraq and respect for its sovereignty," stressing the need to "develop economic relations and benefit from German expertise, especially in the field of electric power."

Al-Amiri had previously confirmed to the British ambassador in Baghdad, Mark Barison Richardson, that they had information from foreign intelligence confirming your interference in the Iraqi political situation.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 4:34 pm