Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Coordinating Framework Reveals A Dangerous Project Against The “Shiites.” This Is Its Goal

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Coordinating Framework Reveals A Dangerous Project Against The “Shiites.” This Is Its Goal Empty The Coordinating Framework Reveals A Dangerous Project Against The “Shiites.” This Is Its Goal

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Apr 2022, 5:21 am

The Coordinating Framework Reveals A Dangerous Project Against The “Shiites.” This Is Its Goal
    07/04/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The leader in the coordination framework, Ali Al-Fatlawi, revealed today, Thursday, a dangerous project against the Shiites in Iraq.
    Al-Fatlawi said, in an interview with "Earth News", that "there is a large and dangerous project that targets the Shiites exclusively," noting that "this project aims to dismantle the Shiites and ignite strife among them with the aim of making them a minority and not the majority."
    Al-Fatlawi added that “the coordinating framework is still working and insisting that the Shiite house be united to be the biggest brother of all components, and for this we insist that the largest bloc be between the framework and the Sadrist movement with the aim of thwarting this project and preventing that the Shiites are the minority and not the majority, as is the truth And reality.”
    It is noteworthy that the coordination framework had launched an initiative to resolve the political blockage in the country, while continuing to hold meetings for its leaders with some other political forces.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 4:34 pm