Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Law Clarifies The Implications Of The End Of The Constitutional Period For Selecting The President

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Law Clarifies The Implications Of The End Of The Constitutional Period For Selecting The President Empty A Law Clarifies The Implications Of The End Of The Constitutional Period For Selecting The President

Post by Rocky Sat 09 Apr 2022, 6:22 am

[size=38]A Law Clarifies The Implications Of The End Of The Constitutional Period For Selecting The President
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/09/2022 | 12:09 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Legal expert Ahmed Shahid Al-Shammari commented, on Saturday, on the consequences of the end of the constitutional period for choosing the President of the Republic, indicating that the constitutional period in accordance with Article 72 and the decision of the Federal Court began on March 6 and ends on April 6 of this month.
    . Al-Shammari said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "these periods are considered regulating the constitutional stages of electing the President of the Republic, and in the event that they are exceeded, it is considered a constitutional and legal violation, and this is what many legal scholars go to."
    He added that "exceeding the constitutional deadlines for electing the president of the republic is considered a constitutional violation and entails going to Article 64 of the constitution in the first and second paragraphs, as the first clarifies at the request of the prime minister the dissolution of parliament and the approval of the president of the republic."
    Al-Shammari pointed out that "the second paragraph asks one-third of the members of the House of Representatives to dissolve Parliament, and these two paragraphs need a majority in the House of Representatives, half plus one." finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 9:58 am