Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sheikh Dilier: The KRG Is Practicing Starvation Policy Against Its People Through “Salaries”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sheikh Dilier: The KRG Is Practicing Starvation Policy Against Its People Through “Salaries” Empty Sheikh Dilier: The KRG Is Practicing Starvation Policy Against Its People Through “Salaries”

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Apr 2022, 6:15 am

[size=38]Sheikh Dilier: The KRG Is Practicing Starvation Policy Against Its People Through “Salaries”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 04/14/2022 | 8:58 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The member of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Rizan Sheikh Diller, held the regional government responsible for the delay in the payment of salaries to employees in Kurdistan, pointing out that this government practices a policy of starvation against its people despite the high oil prices.
    Dler said to "Al-Maalouma", that "all employees of the Kurdistan region suffer from delays in receiving salaries for long periods, despite Baghdad sending the amounts related to salaries to the region."
    And she added, "The main reason for the delay in receiving salaries is the regional government, as the crisis is not related to Sulaymaniyah, but to all the provinces of Kurdistan."
    And she indicated that "the region's employees receive only a month's salary every two months, despite the sending of funds from the center and the rise in oil prices to great levels, but the crisis still exists because of the regional government."
    She pointed out that "the regional government is practicing a policy of starvation towards the people of Kurdistan, especially after the Kurdistan Democratic Party allied itself with the Sadrists and the Alliance of Sovereignty." finished 25

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:32 am