Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Official: Abadi convince Maliki to step down and withdraw his complaint from

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Official: Abadi convince Maliki to step down and withdraw his complaint from  Empty Official: Abadi convince Maliki to step down and withdraw his complaint from

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Aug 2014, 6:23 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Official: Abadi convince Maliki to step down and withdraw his complaint from >>> 
    Twilight News / political source revealed official Thursday evening unveiled the agreement was between the former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Prime Minister-designate to form a government ends Haider al-Abadi al-Maliki to step down from office and withdraw his complaint from the Federal Court.   Over the past days, al-Maliki insisted on adhering to his position, saying that he who has the right to form a government. And Haider al-Abadi is a leading member of the coalition of state law that says it is the biggest bloc, al-Maliki, which has the right to form a government.   The source said in an interview with "Twilight News" without giving further details "was an agreement between Mr. Abadi and Mr. al-Maliki in order to step down from his position as it was agreed to withdraw the complaint al-Maliki of the Federal Court" to challenge the nomination of al-Abadi. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 06 Jun 2024, 7:27 am