Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's delegate to the United Nations submits an official complaint against Turkey, calling on all T

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's delegate to the United Nations submits an official complaint against Turkey, calling on all T Empty Iraq's delegate to the United Nations submits an official complaint against Turkey, calling on all T

Post by Rocky Wed 18 May 2022, 6:29 am

Iraq's delegate to the United Nations submits an official complaint against Turkey, calling on all Turkish forces to leave Iraqi territory
    by[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq's representative to the United Nations, Muhammad Hussein Bahr al-Ulum, submitted an official complaint against Turkey to the International Council, calling on all Turkish forces to leave Iraq.
    This came in a speech he delivered, Tuesday (May 17, 2022), during his participation in the meeting of the UN Security Council in New York City, in the United States, to discuss the situation in Iraq.
    Bahr Al-Uloum said that "the attacks of the Kurdistan Workers' Party are not an excuse anymore for the Turkish forces to remain inside the territory of Iraq."
    On April 18, the Turkish army announced the launch of a new military operation against the Kurdistan Workers’ Party (PKK) fighters, in the name of “Al-Makhalaw-Al-Qaf”, which affected many areas in the Kurdistan Region.
    During the meeting, Bahr al-Ulum submitted an official complaint to the UN Security Council against Turkey because of its army's practices inside Iraqi territory.
    Rudaw's reporter stated that the Iraqi representative's tone towards Iran was not as sharp as the tone with which Bahr al-Ulum addressed Turkey.
    The representative of Iraq at the United Nations supported the requests submitted by the President of the Kurdistan Region, Nechirvan Barzani to the Council, indicating that the missile attacks that targeted Erbil had great damage.
    He said that the Iraqi political parties are continuing their efforts to reach understandings and solutions to the political impasse and work to form a new government that meets the demands of the Iraqi people.
    The Iraqi official thanked the Security Council for its solidarity and continuous support for his country in the face of the threat of terrorism, noting that the Iraqi forces launched a large-scale campaign last April to hunt down ISIS remnants.
    Bahr al-Uloum affirmed that Iraq is committed to repatriating the Iraqis detained in the al-Hol camp in Syria, pointing to the return of “nearly 1,900 terrorist fighters, 550 families, most of whom are women and children.”
    The representative of Iraq also affirmed his country's commitment to continue cooperation with the international community to combat terrorism, reiterating the call not to use his country's lands "to settle scores and achieve political goals under the pretext of combating terrorism."
    The Iraqi ambassador said that the government's continuous efforts, in coordination with the international community, contributed to restoring stability to the liberated areas, implementing infrastructure projects, health, electricity, roads and bridges, returning a large percentage of the displaced to their areas, and closing the camps.
    “The government, in cooperation with the United Nations Mine Action Service, is also continuing its clearance and mine risk education efforts.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:16 am