Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Alliance threatened not to participate in the Government if not to respond to the demands of the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Alliance threatened not to participate in the Government if not to respond to the demands of the Empty The Alliance threatened not to participate in the Government if not to respond to the demands of the

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Aug 2014, 6:50 am

The Alliance threatened not to participate in the Government if not to respond to the demands of the six provinces

2014-08-18

Baghdad/Obelisk: National Alliance, threatened on Saturday to participate in the next Government not to respond to the demands of the six provinces.

He said coalition MP Mohammed Al-karbouli said in an interview for "the Obelisk" that the Alliance would hold a meeting Monday with the National Alliance, "he said, adding that" this meeting will be devoted to negotiate six provinces the rebel demands and will not raise any other issues whether the formation or about benefits of blocks in the ministries. "

Karbouli said, "If the National Alliance reacted with six provinces the rebel demands, the Alliance forces would not participate in the next Government."

The Alliance of patriotic forces, announced on Saturday, prepared a draft to negotiation with the National Alliance to form the next Government, stating that the draft negotiating with the rebel demands of six provinces, Anbar, Ninawa, Salah ad Din, Kirkuk, Diyala and Baghdad.

He was designated Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi had called the National Alliance to form a negotiating Committee for dialogue and discussion with the political blocs represented in the Council of deputies in order to form a new Government in accordance with the national programme and the Government of national partnership strong.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 6:20 pm