Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Iraq: Ramadan a suitable opportunity for the government to respond to the demands of the

chouchou
    chouchou

Deputy for Iraq: Ramadan a suitable opportunity for the government to respond to the demands of the  Empty Deputy for Iraq: Ramadan a suitable opportunity for the government to respond to the demands of the

Post by chouchou Sun 07 Jul 2013, 4:38 am

[img(152.8px,188.8px)][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Called the Iraqi List MP Khalid al-Alwani government to be the month of Ramadan have a chance to respond to the demands of the demonstrators.

[ltr]And witnessing the provinces of Anbar, Nineveh and Diyala, Salahuddin, Kirkuk since more than six months demonstrations demanding the release of detainees and prisoners and approval of the General Amnesty Law and the abolition of the law of accountability and justice [de-Baathification previously] and others have formed a government committees issued several resolutions include response to some legitimate demands.[/ltr]

[ltr]He said al-Alwani, said in a statement received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of which was that "the holy month of Ramadan a suitable opportunity for the Iraqi government to respond to the demands of the demonstrators," pointing at the same time that "protesters in six provinces will not stop Aatsamathm and prayers consolidated until they are responding to the legitimate demands that Iraqi constitution guaranteed them. "[/ltr]

[ltr]And MP for the province of Anbar to "make this holy month springboard to correct mistakes and start a new page entitled fairness, balance and fairness and stop the injustice and work to save Iraq, and the protection of their land and its people to come back as it was dear to strong free uniform lead role of the Arab and Islamic befitting his standing historical and cultural."[/ltr]

[ltr]Alwani congratulated "the Islamic world in general and particularly the Iraqi people on the occasion of the holy month of Ramadan, praying to the Almighty to bless us and the Islamic nation goodness and blessings." Is over.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 12:09 pm