Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bolani Talks About “Agreement Week” To Produce A New Political Plan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bolani Talks About “Agreement Week” To Produce A New Political Plan Empty Al-Bolani Talks About “Agreement Week” To Produce A New Political Plan

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 6:27 am

[size=38]Al-Bolani Talks About “Agreement Week” To Produce A New Political Plan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    2022/05/24 | 10:01 AM
    [/size]

The Information/Baghdad…
    Jawad Al-Bolani, the representative of the State of Law bloc affiliated with the coordination framework, revealed, on Tuesday, the possibility of resorting to a national dialogue that would result in a week of national consensus to produce a political plan.
    Al-Bolani said in an interview seen by / the information /, that "the framework, the Sadrist bloc and the independents put forward initiatives and they were close to each other, and it is possible that the situation will lead to a national dialogue that will result in a week of national consensus to produce a political plan and pass the blockage stage," calling "political blocs in general and the owners of The decision that influences the political scene leads to a rapprochement between them due to the presence of common interests that unite the sons of the same nation.
    He added, "Political stalemate is not strange to the political process in Iraq. After each election, a new problem occurs. Although the elections are a national entitlement for all Iraqis; However, the low participation rate in it is a dangerous indicator, and if the political forces fail to overcome this stage, the country will enter a difficult situation.”
    However, al-Bolani added, "But there is still hope for the political leaders to overcome this stage with the least possible losses, and the corresponding concessions by the political blocs to each other is something commendable for the benefit of the Iraqi people." finished/25

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 11:27 am