Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Dari: We do not accept prosthetic solutions, and we fear conflict for the country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Dari: We do not accept prosthetic solutions, and we fear conflict for the country Empty Al-Dari: We do not accept prosthetic solutions, and we fear conflict for the country

Post by Rocky Fri 03 Jun 2022, 5:26 am

advertisement

[size=35][size=35]Al-Dari: We do not accept prosthetic solutions, and we fear conflict for the country[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-02 | 14:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

The Secretary-General of the Iraqi National Project, Jamal Al-Dari, affirmed Thursday that prosthetic solutions are not acceptable, and while he expressed his fear for the country from the political conflict, he considered that there is a complex problem in Iraq.

Al-Dari said during his speech to the "Twenty" program broadcast by Alsumaria satellite channel, that "the solution is in...[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]According to the vision of the Iraqi national project, we do not accept patchwork solutions,” stressing by saying, “We are afraid of the country from political conflict.”

Al-Dari considered that "there is a complex problem in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The Iraqi people are not responsible for it," he said, noting that "the solution is through national dialogue and is based on sound foundations and on a clear basis, the interest of the Iraqi people first."

Al-Dari pointed out that "the idea of ​​food security in the beginning is a correct idea and it is not a budget," calling for "preserving the judiciary."

He continued, "We may reach chaos in the presence of arms," ​​adding, "if we do not sit down for dialogue," adding, "Sedition always exists, but there are reasons for its exit."

Current date/time is Fri 18 Oct 2024, 12:25 am