Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sadr: The crowd and its leaders must be organized, adhere to centralization, and separate them fr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sadr: The crowd and its leaders must be organized, adhere to centralization, and separate them fr Empty Al-Sadr: The crowd and its leaders must be organized, adhere to centralization, and separate them fr

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Jun 2022, 7:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Sadr: The crowd and its leaders must be organized, adhere to centralization, and separate them from the factions - urgent[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-12 | quarter to five
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Alsumaria News - Baghdad
    The leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, called today, Sunday, to organize the Popular Mobilization and its leaders and adhere to centralization, and liquidate them from what he called "abusers."

Al-Sadr said in a statement received by Alsumaria News: “It should not be neglected at all regarding the fatwa of the supreme reference for the establishment of the crowd, which had the greatest impact in mobilizing believers and patriots and mobilizing them for the sake of support.”[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the sanctities, so thank you.”

He added: "Praise be to God who helped the Mujahideen in recovering a third[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The rapist, who was sold for no price except for the sake of power, and thanks go to our brothers and loved ones in the world[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Anbar and[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And the[url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/2149013646/%D8%B5%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%AD %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AF%D9%8A%D9%86/ar/]Salahaddin[/url]And the[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Those who were content to defend them.. to prove to everyone that there is no favor in jihad and liberation.. Rather, we have an obligation to restore their dignity and renounce sectarianism in their areas and not take them for the guilt of their extremists..we and them reject terrorism and the enactment of terrorism against residents, civilians, minorities, and others.
    [rtl]Related Articles[/rtl]

And he continued: "I offer my respect and love to my mujahideen brothers in the Mujahid Popular Mobilization and to its wounded and heroic martyrs who sacrificed for their homeland hand in hand with the security forces." And he concluded his statement: “The crowd address should not be associated with politics, commerce, disagreements, political conflicts and the like, and they should not do that.

And he continued, “For the love of them, I condemn all the offensive actions that are issued by some of their affiliates and in their name, address and jihad, and from here it became necessary for everyone to organize the crowd and its leaders and adhere to centralization and separate them from the so-called factions and liquidate them from the abusers in order to keep the reputation of the jihadists and the mujahideen pure and their blood first And in order to strengthen[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]And his security forces second, and let the crowd remain the nation’s mobilization, and the nation third.”

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 7:33 pm