Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Province Accommodates Refugees

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Province Accommodates Refugees Empty Baghdad Province Accommodates Refugees

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Aug 2014, 3:22 pm

Baghdad Province Accommodates Refugees

By Patrick Schmidt.

The Baghdad local government has announced the opening of refugee camps in Al-Nahrawan for those who are fleeing the violence of the Islamic State (IS) in the north.
    The complex cost $4.3 million dollars and can house up to 1,000 families with facilities including schools, hospitals, shops, and recreational facilities.
    “The complex is one of the largest displacement camps in the country,” said Baghdad governor Ali Mohsen al-Tamimi. “It can be expanded, and it was the fruit of extraordinary efforts made by the province to provide shelter for displaced people as soon as possible and as a priority before the start of the new*school year.”
    Currently, a number of refugees are currently living in temporary housing locations across the province and capital city. The Baghdad local government is making an attempt to improve their standard of living as well as residency record information for those who have been displaced.
    (Source: Mawtani)

Source: Iraq-BusinessNews.com.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:13 pm