Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New talks between Iraq and Australia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New talks between Iraq and Australia Empty New talks between Iraq and Australia

Post by Rocky Thu 23 Jun 2022, 5:09 am

[size=35][size=35]New talks between Iraq and Australia[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2022-06-22 | 10:00
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi discussed with Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese, files related to security, economy and investment, as well as the energy and education sectors.

Al-Kazemi's office said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, that the latter "received a phone call from the Prime Minister[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/3292899169/%D8%A3%D9%86%D8%AA%D9%88%D9%86%D9%8A %D8%A3%D9%84%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%B2/ar/]Anthony Albanese[/url]The discussion witnessed the bilateral relations between the two countries, which are witnessing a growth in several fields, foremost of which is security, economy and investment, as well as the energy and education sectors.

Al-Kazemi stressed, "the importance of strengthening joint cooperation, in a manner that reflects the level of close relations between the two friendly countries, and the keenness to develop them forward at various levels, praising the role of[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]In the war against terrorism, and its efforts to support the security services in the areas of advice and training, and in the reconstruction of liberated areas.

For his part, Albanese affirmed "his country's support for Iraq in various fields, and aspiration to develop bilateral cooperation, in a manner that achieves the interests of the peoples of the two countries."

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 1:37 pm