Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A surprising and ambiguous statement.. Erdogan talks about talks with Iraq to supply "natural gas"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A surprising and ambiguous statement.. Erdogan talks about talks with Iraq to supply "natural gas" Empty A surprising and ambiguous statement.. Erdogan talks about talks with Iraq to supply "natural gas"

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 5:42 am

[size=30]A surprising and ambiguous statement.. Erdogan talks about talks with Iraq to supply "natural gas"

2022-02-04
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The media quoted Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan today, Friday, that Turkey is in talks with the Iraqi side to supply natural gas, which caused great surprise in Iraqi circles, and a lack of understanding of the nature of the statement and whether obtaining natural gas from Iraq or with Iraq from sources other.
    Erdogan said Turkey and Israel could work together to transport natural gas from Israel to Europe, and that the two countries would discuss energy cooperation during talks next month.
    Turkey is repairing its strained regional relations with Israel and other countries as part of an effort that began in 2020. In an apparent lull after years of hostility, Erdogan said on Thursday that Israeli President Yitzhak Herzog would visit Turkey in mid-March.
    Turkish media quoted Erdogan as telling reporters during his return trip from Kiev that energy cooperation will be on the agenda during Herzog's visit, adding that Ankara is also in talks about signing an agreement to supply natural gas with Iraq.
    Iraq is already suffering from a shortage of gas, and is importing it from Iran, which recently cut off gas supplies from Iraq, which caused a crisis in the supply of electricity in Iraq.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 2:26 pm