Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

30% of Iraqi household spending goes to food

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

food - 30% of Iraqi household spending goes to food Empty 30% of Iraqi household spending goes to food

Post by Rocky Tue 28 Jun 2022, 7:29 am

[size=30]30% of Iraqi household spending goes to food

2022-06-28
    [/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Vegetable market
    Yes Iraq: Baghdad

The Ministry of Planning revealed that spending on food constitutes 30% of the monthly family income in Iraq.
    Ministry spokesman Abdul-Zahra Al-Hindawi said that "the inflation rate for the month of May stabilized at 0.2%, which is the same percentage that was witnessed in last April," noting that "the annual inflation rate for the month of May 2022 compared to the same period last year 2021, witnessed an increase by It reached 5.4%.
    He added, "Expenditure on food constitutes 30 percent of the family's monthly income, but the food and non-alcoholic beverages department did not witness a significant increase in it during the month of May as a result of government support through the provision of ration card items, and thus this department maintained its stability."
    He pointed out that "the commodity totals that had the highest increase in prices for the month of May of 2022 is the department of supplies, household equipment and maintenance, which rose by 1.9 percent, the department of entertainment and culture also increased by 1.5 percent, and the department of restaurants and hotels rose by 1.2 percent."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:49 pm