Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Source: Al-Halbousi Has A Force Backed By Air Cover And Equipped With American Equipment To Protect

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Source: Al-Halbousi Has A Force Backed By Air Cover And Equipped With American Equipment To Protect  Empty Source: Al-Halbousi Has A Force Backed By Air Cover And Equipped With American Equipment To Protect

Post by Rocky Wed 06 Jul 2022, 7:20 am

[size=38]Source: Al-Halbousi Has A Force Backed By Air Cover And Equipped With American Equipment To Protect Him
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 07/06/2022 | 2:04 PM
    [/size]

Information / Anbar:
    A high-ranking security source in Anbar province revealed, on Wednesday, the presence of a security force backed by air cover and equipped with advanced American weapons to protect Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and his family.
    The source said in a statement to the Information Agency, "The Speaker of Parliament, Muhammad al-Halbousi, owns a security force backed by air cover and equipped with advanced American weapons dedicated to protecting al-Halbousi. are visited.”
    The source added that “the force is commanding the orders of Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi and is not linked to the ministries and security institutions, indicating that” the force possesses modern weapons and is equipped with all military equipment and is allowed to move and carry out its duty when it is assigned to pursue anyone who opposes al-Halbousi,” noting that “the military equipment it owns.” American-made power.
    He explained, "The members of the force to protect him are from his relatives, and they move freely in the cities of Anbar, and they cannot be intercepted by any force, and this force has tasks to protect members of the Al-Halbousi family from any attack." finished /12a

Current date/time is Sun 26 May 2024, 2:39 pm