Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity: The Cabinet discusses the electronic collection project after the Eid holiday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity: The Cabinet discusses the electronic collection project after the Eid holiday Empty Electricity: The Cabinet discusses the electronic collection project after the Eid holiday

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Jul 2022, 4:29 am

[size=46]Electricity: The Cabinet discusses the electronic collection project after the Eid holiday[/size]
    Iraq
    09:42 - 07-14 2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Federal Ministry of Electricity announced that the Council of Ministers will discuss the electronic collection project after the Eid holiday, indicating that the project includes providing energy service to agricultural and slum areas and its prices will not affect the citizen's income.

The ministry's spokesman, Ahmed Moussa, said, "The ministry's achievements are now on the ground," noting, "We have embarked on electronic collection projects, where if all collections throughout Iraq estimated the value of the supplied energy amounting to 4 trillion dinars."

He added, "Electronic collection requires the installation of smart meters, the organization of service to regions, and the rehabilitation of distribution networks for informal settlements," noting that the Ministry's opinion board decided to treat irregular subscribers as consumers and to deliver electricity to them.

He continued, "The electronic collection project was submitted to the Council of Ministers for the purpose of discussion, and we are waiting after Eid to discuss it and proceed with it," noting that "this project includes providing energy service to agricultural and slum areas."

He stated that "there are some steps that will precede this project," noting that "the energy prices within this project will not differ from the current prices, and will not affect the citizen's income."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 12:30 am