Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Security and Defense denies the existence of an agreement after 2003 that allows the e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Security and Defense denies the existence of an agreement after 2003 that allows the e Empty Parliamentary Security and Defense denies the existence of an agreement after 2003 that allows the e

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Jul 2022, 5:15 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Security and Defense denies the existence of an agreement after 2003 that allows the entry of Turkish forces[/size]
    Iraq
    09:56 - 2022-07-26
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Security and Defense Committee in the House of Representatives denied the existence of an agreement signed after 2003 that allows the Turkish side to carry out military operations inside Iraqi territory.

Committee member Jawad al-Bolani said, "The Turkish side claims in the bombing operations that it has an agreement with the Iraqi government that allows it to carry out armed activities inside Iraq, sometimes they claim that it dates back to the eighties of the last century, and others say it was signed after the change of the previous regime."

Al-Bolani added, "The truth of the matter is that Iraq did not conclude security agreements after 2003 that would allow the Turks to enter Iraqi territory."

Al-Bolani stressed, "Iraq did not give a green light for the entry of Turkish forces into its territory, and no agreement was signed after 2003."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 5:24 am