Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Tamimi: The Federal Court Can Dissolve Parliament According To These Articles

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Tamimi: The Federal Court Can Dissolve Parliament According To These Articles Empty Al-Tamimi: The Federal Court Can Dissolve Parliament According To These Articles

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2022, 5:17 am

[size=38]Al-Tamimi: The Federal Court Can Dissolve Parliament According To These Articles
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 08/13/2022 | 11:24 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad..
    Legal expert Ali Al-Tamimi confirmed, on Saturday, that exceeding the constitutional periods and the failure of constitutional institutions, including Parliament, allows the Federal Court to dissolve Parliament, indicating that the general principles contained in the civil law confirm that the legislative institution, when it fails to perform its role, the judiciary takes over dissolving it.
    Al-Tamimi said in a statement to / the information /, that "the Federal Court can dissolve Parliament in accordance with Articles 47 and 59 of the Civil Code related to the failure of its constitutional role and exceeding the constitutional periods."
    He added that “the general principles contained in the civil law confirm that when the institution is unable to perform its role, the judiciary takes over dissolving it,” noting that “the Federal Court has a general and mandatory decision-making mandate, in accordance with Articles 92, 93 and 94 of the Iraqi constitution.”
    Al-Tamimi expected that “the court will move to dissolve parliament, which has become a popular demand.” End / 25 AD

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:48 am