Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nouri al-Maliki get going crazy and say to his companions that the beloved Imam Ali al-Sistani boxed

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nouri al-Maliki get going crazy and say to his companions that the beloved Imam Ali al-Sistani boxed Empty Nouri al-Maliki get going crazy and say to his companions that the beloved Imam Ali al-Sistani boxed

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Aug 2014, 4:20 am

Nouri al-Maliki get going crazy and say to his companions that the beloved Imam Ali al-Sistani boxed in his home because of the demonstrations protesting the decision to isolate me

August 25, 2014 3:06 

Said a source familiar with the inside of state law that the Prime Minister of the outgoing forever Nuri al-Maliki has injured a state of hysteria and madness after being removed from the prime minister to imagine where his entourage hypocritical that the massive demonstrations in the Iraqi street, arguing the disqualified

The source said in an interview with the news agency that al-Maliki Buratha imagine that the beloved Imam Ali al-Sistani boxed in his home now and can not get out of it and the reason for this is due to a wave of anger and overwhelming demonstrations that surrounded the house of Mr. Samaha condemned the decision to remove him,

The source, who preferred not to be named, said al-Maliki is suffering from hysteria where he talks to his friends, and I move it literally and vector infidelity is not Bccaffr where Maliki says to them (al-Sistani boxed in his home and can not go out because of the demonstrations protesting the decision to isolate me and I will return when it fails Abadi, and I know what I will do everyone The first of them Sistani).

The source adds that Maliki live in an illusion to imagine that he has great popularity in the Iraqi street, and people ready to sacrifice his life in order for him to return as prime minister

The source continued, saying that his entourage is currently promoting a story that state law be put forward in order to be defense minister in the new government to be formed by Dr. Haider Abadi and the fact that Dr. Abadi rejects that in addition to the issue of calculating the points for each block in order to take on a particular ministry, as well as that there is no talk about the question of the nomination of candidates for the ministries.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 10:52 am