Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The environment is reassured about the marshes: the situation is not yet worrying

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The environment is reassured about the marshes: the situation is not yet worrying Empty The environment is reassured about the marshes: the situation is not yet worrying

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Aug 2022, 5:07 am

The environment is reassured about the marshes: the situation is not yet worrying

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    The Ministry of Environment confirmed, on Wednesday, that the situation of the marshes is not worrisome so far.
    Director-General of the Technical Department in the Ministry Issa Fayyad said, "The situation in the marshes is not yet worrying about the destruction of livestock and rare birds, but if the percentage of water decreases more in the marsh areas, the situation will be very critical."
    In an interview with the official news agency, Fayyad added, "About 18 families of the marsh residents have moved to the city and approvals have been issued for them, because the situation is difficult."
    He continued, "The Ministry of Water Resources is trying hard to pump water in the marsh areas, but the water scarcity is predominant," stressing that "there are proposed solutions to this issue for the optimal use of water."

43 . views
    Added 08/24/2022 - 3:59 PM
    Update 08/25/2022 - 11:39 AM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:30 am