Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
zimi31
Neno
Zuzu
7 posters

Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K Empty Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K

Post by Zuzu Sat 02 Mar 2013, 9:31 am

Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - Kuwait

03/02/2013 2:58 News no comments

"Portal Iraq," Baghdad - said in a statement Information Office of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs announced today that "Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari received on Saturday, in the office of the ministry, Robert Stephen Beecroft U.S. ambassador in Iraq During the meeting, they discussed bilateral relations and program future visits between the two countries and activate the work bilateral coordination committees stemming from the strategic framework agreement. "

"We were also reviewed progress made in the course of relations Iraqi - Kuwaiti and international obligations on Iraq by the UN Security Council and review the political situation and the developments of the regional situation and the Syrian crisis."

http://www.albawwaba.net/news/124014/
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K Empty Re: Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K

Post by Neno Sat 02 Mar 2013, 9:41 am

Man, I just wonder if, a emergency meeting want happen. I know about the bilateral agreements and the borders deadline date of march 31st but, who knows this isn't all already figured out behind the doors...
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K Empty Re: Zebari and U.S. Ambassador to review bilateral relations and growing progress in relations, Iraq - K

Post by zimi31 Sat 02 Mar 2013, 9:45 am

Neno wrote:Man, I just wonder if, a emergency meeting want happen. I know about the bilateral agreements and the borders deadline date of march 31st but, who knows this isn't all already figured out behind the doors...

Wouldn't that be Sweet! ;)
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:50 am

Great news, zuzu! Thanks for sharing. Neno, I like the way you are thinking.
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom Sat 02 Mar 2013, 2:53 pm

I don't know why we have to wait till end of March now that KU has come out and said its done and 7 can be removed....but we know how it goes....
    Screwball
    Screwball
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Screwball Sat 02 Mar 2013, 3:06 pm

Neno wrote:Man, I just wonder if, a emergency meeting want happen. I know about the bilateral agreements and the borders deadline date of march 31st but, who knows this isn't all already figured out behind the doors...

I am hoping!
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by day dreamer Sat 02 Mar 2013, 5:47 pm

Zebari discusses with U.S. ambassador to ways to develop relations between the two parties

02-03-2013 (Voice of Iraq) -

Research and Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari, with Robert Stephen Beecroft, the U.S. ambassador to the United States in Iraq, bilateral relations and the future program of visits between the two countries and activating the work of the bilateral coordination committees stemming from the strategic framework agreement.
    The ministry said in a statement received Agency (news) copy of it: that during the meeting reviewed the progress made in the course of relations Iraqi - Kuwaiti and international obligations on Iraq by the UN Security Council.

Read more: http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ar&tl=en&u=http://www.sotaliraq.com/mobile-news.php%3Fid%3D90519&usg=ALkJrhih6cg_MokzVnOin7SzXyYM6_XY7w#ixzz2MQfldCSo

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:27 pm