Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's cash reserves are expected to reach $100 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's cash reserves are expected to reach $100 billion Empty Iraq's cash reserves are expected to reach $100 billion

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Sep 2022, 7:13 am

[size=45][size=41]Iraq's cash reserves are expected to reach $100 billion[/size]
     18 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the technical advisor to the Prime Minister, Haitham al-Jubouri, explained the mechanism for submitting a proposal for a law that includes a financial aspect, while noting that the currency reserves rose to more than 85 billion dollars that the Iraqi state had not previously witnessed.
    Al-Jubouri said in a statement to Al-Iraqiya News, that “there is a decision by the Federal Court that prevents the government from submitting any bill that contains a financial aspect,” noting that it is possible for the House of Representatives, through one of its committees or 10 deputies and more, to submit a law proposal and take the government’s opinion on it because it will be in it. financial consequences.”
    He added, "The government cannot submit bills according to the decision of the Federal Court," noting that "we do not want too many laws related to financial consequences or additional allocations, and we expect that there will be a government to approve a new budget."
    And on the rise in currency reserves, al-Jubouri said that “the rise in reserves to more than 85 billion dollars is an important indicator for the Iraqi economy and growth,” noting that “this rise was not witnessed by the Iraqi state previously.”
    He continued, "We expect the reserve to reach 100 billion if oil prices remain high until the end of the year," explaining that "this figure will support the stability of the Iraqi currency."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 4:56 am