Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yahya Rasoul: The total number of Arbaeen visitors reached 20 million, including 5 million foreigner

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yahya Rasoul: The total number of Arbaeen visitors reached 20 million, including 5 million foreigner Empty Yahya Rasoul: The total number of Arbaeen visitors reached 20 million, including 5 million foreigner

Post by Rocky Fri 16 Sep 2022, 4:39 am

[size=46]Yahya Rasoul: The total number of Arbaeen visitors reached 20 million, including 5 million foreigners[/size]
    Iraq
    21:22 - 09-15-2022
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the spokesman for the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Major General Yahya Rasoul, announced the participation of more than 20 million visitors in commemorating the fortieth anniversary of Imam Hussein, peace be upon him, in the holy Karbala this year.
    Major General Rasoul said in a statement, "15 million Iraqis and 5 million foreigners participated in the fortieth visit of Imam Hussein this year in the holy Karbala."
    He added, "This year's visit was characterized by a smooth and fluid movement of visitors and wheels, and large security units arrived at the holy Karbala to secure the visit."
    He added, "The security forces will remain present in the holy Karbala until the return of the pilgrims, and there is a 24-hour air effort to secure the city of Karbala and its approaches."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 11:29 pm