Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran issues Iraqi dinar to its visitors on Arbaeen

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran issues Iraqi dinar to its visitors on Arbaeen Empty Iran issues Iraqi dinar to its visitors on Arbaeen

Post by Rocky Wed Jul 24, 2024 8:44 am

Iran issues Iraqi dinar to its visitors on Arbaeen
    • Time: 2024/07/24 14:56:03

• Reading: 533 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{International: Al Furat News} The Public Relations Department of the Central Bank of Iran announced that 3,168 bank branches affiliated with seven banks in the country have been designated to sell Iraqi dinars to Iranian visitors on the Arbaeen of Imam Hussein (PBUH), starting from July 28.
    The administration explained in a statement today, Wednesday, that an amount of 200 thousand Iraqi dinars will be offered to each visitor according to the selling price of the cash exchange rate determined by the Iranian Center for Foreign Exchange and Gold.
    The bank set the age requirement for Iranian visitors from 5 years and above to receive the dinar according to the mentioned price and to provide the necessary documents such as a national card or passport for that.
    It is noteworthy that expectations indicate the participation of about 4 million visitors from Iran in the Arbaeen pilgrimage ceremonies of Imam Hussein (peace be upon him) this season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:22 am