Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra Gas announces that its production has increased to 1000 million standard cubic meters per day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra Gas announces that its production has increased to 1000 million standard cubic meters per day Empty Basra Gas announces that its production has increased to 1000 million standard cubic meters per day

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Oct 2022, 5:17 am

Basra Gas announces that its production has increased to 1000 million standard cubic meters per day

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Sunday, Basra Gas Company revealed that its production has increased to 1,000 million standard cubic meters per day, and that greenhouse gas emissions have been reduced in the province's atmosphere.
    "The company is currently treating 65 percent of the amount of gas produced per day, compared to oil production rates," the deputy director general, director of the Higher Production Authority, Marfa al-Asadi, said in a statement.
    Al-Asadi added, "Gas production has increased by four times, as the company produces 1,000 million standard cubic meters per day, after production did not exceed 200 million standard cubic meters per day."
    He pointed out that "this increase in the investment of burning gas has positively affected the reduction of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere of Basra, and the transformation of gas into cleaner energy for the benefit of Iraq."
    He continued, "The company, since its establishment, has prevented the equivalent of 160 million tons of carbon dioxide equivalent gas, which was thrown into the atmosphere in exchange for its investment and conversion into clean energy."

Views 21
    Added 10/09/2022 - 12:19 PM
    Update 10/09/2022 - 1:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:51 am