Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden spoken to Abadi and confirms: accelerate the formation of the government will make sustained i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden spoken to Abadi and confirms: accelerate the formation of the government will make sustained i Empty Biden spoken to Abadi and confirms: accelerate the formation of the government will make sustained i

Post by Rocky Sat 30 Aug 2014, 9:18 am

Biden spoken to Abadi and confirms: accelerate the formation of the government will make sustained international backing in the war against (Daash)

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Vice President Joe Biden, on Saturday, on the need to accelerate the formation of the Iraqi government for the continuation of the "build-up" International support for Iraq in its war against al (Daash), while noting Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi, that "efforts are continuing to form a government that will meet the needs of" all the components of the Iraqi people.

The White House said in a statement seen by (long-Presse) that "Vice President Joe Biden held a telephone conversation with Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi and discussed some of the issues, including the process of forming the government."

He added that the White House, "Biden stressed the need for continued progress toward the formation of a new government led by Haider Abadi, in order to assign the international rallying for Iraq in its war against the threat of regulation (Daash)."

And the transfer of the White House for Abadi as saying that "our continuous effort to form a government ready to meet the needs of all components of the Iraqi people as soon as possible upon receipt reins of power."

The White House confirmed that the two sides "discussed the status of the ongoing coordination between Iraq and the United States in addressing the security and humanitarian challenges facing Iraq."

The American President Barak Obama announced, the first on Thursday, (August 28, 2014), he does not have a strategy of "certain" to face (Daash), and among the American army is the "best" in the world and can "beat" (Daash) on the ground, He stressed that the problem can not be solved through military attempts only, and require the involvement of political aspects and also Dboulmasah.

The prime minister-designate Haider Abadi counting, on Friday, to form a government "in response to an adult to organize Daash", which seeks to derail the democratic process in Iraq, and called for political blocs to expedite the provision of candidates for the ministries, and as he emphasized his commitment to the principle of national partnership in the management of the country, promised to enforce "reforms", the political, security and economic development after the government announced.

The President of the Republic Fuad Masum formally charged in (the 11th of August 2014 Current) leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Haider al-Abadi, the formation of the new government, replacing Prime Minister outgoing Nuri al-Maliki, while announced the last-in, (14th of August), pull his candidacy and support the National Alliance candidate, Abadi, to form a new government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 3:12 am