Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for the law on compulsory service: a great financial weight paralyzes the movement of the sta

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for the law on compulsory service: a great financial weight paralyzes the movement of the sta Empty Deputy for the law on compulsory service: a great financial weight paralyzes the movement of the sta

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Nov 2022, 5:47 am

[size=38]Deputy for the law on compulsory service: a great financial weight paralyzes the movement of the state[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

November 7, 2022[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk: The representative of the State of Law coalition, Durgham Al-Maliki, confirmed on Monday, November 7, 2022, that the country does not need to militarize society as a flag service, pointing out that the amounts set have become more like jobs and a great financial weight that can paralyze the movement of the state and suffocate it financially.
    Al-Maliki said that "with regard to the law on military service, the country now does not need the militarization of society, especially with the presence of the armed forces and security joints, and it is okay to serve the compulsory flag, but it must be in accordance with well-studied contexts and decisions."
    He added, "The security volunteer cannot be equal to those covered by the compulsory service, as the amounts set have become more like jobs and a great financial weight that can paralyze the movement of the state and suffocate it financially."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 8:29 am