Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Sudani: The entrances to Baghdad are miserable and there are violations in all areas of the capit

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Sudani: The entrances to Baghdad are miserable and there are violations in all areas of the capit Empty Al-Sudani: The entrances to Baghdad are miserable and there are violations in all areas of the capit

Post by Rocky Tue 08 Nov 2022, 5:11 am

Al-Sudani: The entrances to Baghdad are miserable and there are violations in all areas of the capital

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    Today, Tuesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani confirmed that there are violations in all areas of Baghdad, including the Green Zone.
    Al-Sudani said in a statement received by “Al-Iqtisad News”, during his inspection visit to the building of the Municipality of Baghdad: “In a country with large revenues and explosive budgets, we find that the service reality in the capital is reluctant, not worthy of its name and history, and that my observations in Baghdad as a follower citizen reveal that the achievement does not equal A lot of money is spent." 
    He added, "We have identified a situation of intersection in duties and performance between the Municipality of Baghdad and the rest of the ministries, and its impact on the level of services, and we welcome everyone who provides us with solutions to these problems and at a known time," noting that "there are abuses in all areas of Baghdad, including the Green Zone, There are major abuses of important real estate that could have generated revenues for the Municipality of Baghdad." 
    He continued: "The entrances to the capital, Baghdad, are miserable, and all the projects of the previous phase are disbursement of funds tainted by corruption." 
    And Al-Sudani: "As a ministerial platform, we set general lines in the field of express services implementation, and formed an engineering and service effort team, and gathered mechanisms from various ministries and state departments, and we will focus on projects whose completion rate is 70% or above, through a technical, legal and financial committee that determines the problems." Obstacles and provide solutions according to the authorities. 
    He pointed out: "The time has come to make a real change in the state's management approach, by making the private sector implement service projects in accordance with the state's vision and planning."

Views 31
    Added 11/08/2022 - 12:35 PM
    Update 11/08/2022 - 2:09 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 9:21 am