Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Congress Basra state law demanding Abadi granting the province and the ministries of oil and transpo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Congress Basra state law demanding Abadi granting the province and the ministries of oil and transpo Empty Congress Basra state law demanding Abadi granting the province and the ministries of oil and transpo

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:47 am

Congress Basra state law demanding Abadi granting the province and the ministries of oil and transport

One Poses organized in Basra to demand the ministries of oil and transport
    Tuesday 2 September 2014

Basra said deputies from the coalition of state law, brought a request to the Prime Minister-designate Haider Abadi to grant the province and the ministries of oil and transport.

And warned MP emotions grace in a statement to Radio tow the National Alliance of lightly so the demand which she described the requirement Mass, noting that there is a clamor within the Shiite House about the possibility of giving the oil ministry to the Kurds, and this is unacceptable in fully, according to the saying.

Grace and threatened to organize mass demonstrations and to stop the protest in the absence of a Basra on these two ministries.

The head of a coalition of state law in the province of Basra, morning Albzona announced on Monday, about the movement of members of the Council to demand that the central government in charge of the formation of Haider Abadi and all the political blocs to be entrusted with the ministries of oil and transport efficiencies of the province.

Basra province has seen recently claims popular demanded giving the ministries of oil and transport efficiencies for visual and fairness Basra right of government positions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:16 am