Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Civil Defense Put Out A Fire That Broke Out Inside The Baghdad Chamber Of Commerce File Store

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Civil Defense Put Out A Fire That Broke Out Inside The Baghdad Chamber Of Commerce File Store Empty The Civil Defense Put Out A Fire That Broke Out Inside The Baghdad Chamber Of Commerce File Store

Post by Rocky Tue Nov 29, 2022 8:35 am

The Civil Defense Put Out A Fire That Broke Out Inside The Baghdad Chamber Of Commerce File Store
    11/29/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ Today, Tuesday, the Civil Defense Directorate announced that it had put out a fire that broke out inside the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce filing store.
    The Directorate said, in a statement received by Earth News, that "the civil defense teams succeeded in putting out a fire incident that broke out inside the basement of the Baghdad Chamber of Commerce, which is dedicated to preserving files in the Al-Rashid Street area in central Baghdad."
    And she added, "7 specialized firefighting teams were dispatched, and another addition supported by basins, to control their full control in record time, reduce damage inside the file store, and save approximately 97 percent of the storage rate."
    And she added, "An investigation was opened and a forensic expert was summoned to take samples and determine the causes of the fire."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:14 am