Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The "Forces of Change" criticize the ministerial platform of the Sudanese government and file compla

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The "Forces of Change" criticize the ministerial platform of the Sudanese government and file compla Empty The "Forces of Change" criticize the ministerial platform of the Sudanese government and file compla

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Nov 2022, 6:04 am

The "Forces of Change" criticize the ministerial platform of the Sudanese government and file complaints against the killers of the demonstrators

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-11-30 05:54

Shafaq News/ The Forces for Democratic Change in Iraq criticized, on Wednesday, the ministerial platform of the federal government headed by Muhammad Shia' al-Sudani, the Prime Minister, revealing at the same time that legal complaints had been filed against the killers of the demonstrators of the October 2019 protests.
    This came in a press conference held by the Forces for Change today, in which the Secretary-General of the Iraqi Communist Party, Raed Fahmy, read a statement issued by those forces.
    Fahmy renewed during the conference, "The position of opposition to the quota approach according to which this government was formed, and is being enshrined in all state institutions, not according to competence, integrity, and specialization, but according to partisan loyalties and political favoritism. Through appointments to higher positions and special grades."
    sequel..
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 08 Jul 2024, 4:52 pm