Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masrour Barzani: There will be no oil in the future and we have to rely on agriculture

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Masrour Barzani: There will be no oil in the future and we have to rely on agriculture Empty Masrour Barzani: There will be no oil in the future and we have to rely on agriculture

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Dec 2022, 6:41 am

Masrour Barzani: There will be no oil in the future and we have to rely on agriculture

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2022-12-06 02:05

Shafaq News/ The Prime Minister of Kurdistan Region, Masrour Barzani confirmed today, Tuesday, his government's efforts to diversify sources of income, adding that there will be no oil in the future.
    This came in a video interview that the official media of the regional government conducted with him and distributed it to the local Kurdish media today.

During the interview, which lasted about 12 minutes, Masrour Barzani said, "We have to rely on agriculture, and if we develop this sector, there will be no danger to the food security of the Kurdistan Region," stressing the need to achieve self-sufficiency in food.
    He also said that it is possible to rely on Kurdistan as a food basket for all of Iraq because of the ingredients it possesses in the field of agriculture.
    The head of the regional government also touched on the concerns of farmers about marketing their products, the efforts of the regional government to address this problem, and the export of local crops to countries abroad, saying, "We emphasize providing the necessary assistance to farmers."
    He pointed out the need for more investment in the agricultural sector, which will lead to the provision of more job opportunities, just as in any country, agriculture is "the basis for creating a strong economy."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 5:25 pm