Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: The government is proud of all Iraqi components

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: The government is proud of all Iraqi components Empty Prime Minister: The government is proud of all Iraqi components

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Dec 2022 - 7:18

[size=46]Prime Minister: The government is proud of all Iraqi components[/size]
    Iraq
    22:19 - 2022-12-24
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Saturday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia Al-Sudani, confirmed that the government is proud of all Iraqi components.
    And the media office of the Prime Minister stated in a statement, "The Prime Minister, Mr. Shia'a Al-Sudani, participated on Saturday evening in the celebrations of Iraqi Christians on the occasion of Christmas, attended the mass that was held in St. Joseph Church in Baghdad, and congratulated His Beatitude the Patriarch of the Chaldeans in Iraq and the world Cardinal Louis Raphael Sako, and to the Christian families participating in the Mass.
    He added, "Al-Sudani met with a number of Christian citizens and listened to their arguments and some of their complaints, and directed to follow them up."
    And the statement continued, "The Prime Minister also attended the mass that was held in Our Lady of Deliverance Church in the capital, Baghdad."
     And he delivered a speech on the occasion, he said: “I made sure today and on Christmas Eve, and I deliberately wanted to be with you here in the Church of Our Lady of Deliverance, which has become an icon of our war against takfir, extremism and terrorism, and the sinful attack on it was an extension of the continuous crimes against the Iraqi people, with the aim of annihilating and destroying His civilization, just as it was a harbinger of the crimes that followed, in Speicher, the extermination of Tal Afar and the Yazidis, and the crimes that took place in Mosul.
    He added, "I attended the Christmas Mass in order to convey to my Christian family and all Iraqis, regardless of their religion, sect, or nationality, that the government is proud of everyone and believes that diversity is one of the most important factors of strength in Iraq," noting, "Terrorism has tried to eradicate this trait, and one of its attempts was launched." From here, they left a tragic stain on our modern history, and committed a crime that claimed the lives of innocent people who were martyred in one of the houses of God, but Iraq managed to repel the attack and prevailed over it.
    And he stated, "Today, we see the definitive victory over the takfiri ideology coming inevitably, and we live in light of the security and stability that the sacrifices of the martyr heroes achieved," stressing that "celebrating Christmas, organizing masses, and my presence here with you, is a clear sign that we have won. Terrorism reaps nothing but defeat, humiliation and denial.”
    He continued, "We have seen with our own eyes how the Iraqis, of different religions and sects, rebuilt the destroyed churches, restored the broken crosses, and clung to their brothers in the homeland," noting that "our strength lies in our diversity, as this diversity and pluralism contributed to the flourishing of ideas and the growth of creativity, and gave Iraq It has its own flavor, and it is one of the most important national treasures that must be preserved."
    He continued, "We are keen and serious in striving to preserve the presence of all Iraqi components, and we will spare no effort to work to create the appropriate security, economic and social conditions to achieve this," stressing that "we have battles ahead of us that are no less important than our battle against takfir, which is the war against corruption, this disease that enabled Terrorism has impeded economic, service and urban development, and it is one of the most important reasons and factors that drive Iraqis to leave their homeland in search of a better life in other countries.
    He went on to say: "We have set our sights on the structural reforms that we must take so that Iraq is a country capable of embracing its people and benefiting from their energies," stressing, "We are proud of every Iraqi, and we appreciate the necessity of preserving their presence in their country and its reconstruction and construction."
    He pointed out that "the approach of Iraq and its government lies in equality, the rule of law and equal opportunities."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024 - 13:45