Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan imported goods and commodities worth $16 billion in 2022

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan imported goods and commodities worth $16 billion in 2022 Empty Kurdistan imported goods and commodities worth $16 billion in 2022

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 29, 2022 7:35 am

Kurdistan imported goods and commodities worth $16 billion in 2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    The Kurdistan Importers and Exporters Union announced, on Thursday, that the region imported goods worth $16 billion during the year 2022, which is nearing completion, most of which are foodstuffs and construction equipment, revealing an increase in the rate of export and import to and from the region during the current year compared to 2021.
    The head of the union, Mustafa Sheikh Abdul Rahman, said in a press conference held today in Sulaymaniyah, "This year witnessed the export of goods worth $16 billion to the region from outside the country," noting that "among the imported goods, food and beverages come in the foreground, and in the second place Building materials, most of which are exported to the Kurdistan region, come from.
    He added, "Among the countries from which most of the commodities were exported to the region, Turkey ranked first, and Iran and China ranked second and third," stressing that "Kurdistan's merchants import most of the commodities from those countries."

Views 7
    Added 12/29/2022 - 2:05 PM
    Updated 12/29/2022 - 2:15 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Oct 05, 2024 5:45 am